Thursday, December 8, 2011

Diary

Hi  my future Dear blog readers.

I know there's no one who reads my blog now, but I'm sure in the near future my blog readers will increase. my blog also has potential to improve as me.

 first of all I want to tell you about my current situation, I feel like I'm in heaven. I'm really satisfied with my current state , I have never had such feeling. the feeling of satisfaction, the feeling of hope, I don't know how to explain. although the first two months of this semester was very annoying for me, but it finished, cause I found a research topic that's new, challenging, and interesting. I chose this semester's research topic very late but it worth that long delay.
these days I'm doing my first attempt to write conference paper, I don't know much about how to write paper but I do my best, something is better than nothing. I should do a survey for my research to make it applicable but the problem is I couldn't find enough people to participate. 

"Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing"
Theodore Roosevelt


Best Wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment